What happens during a Building & Pest Inspection ?
Your Building & Pest Reports will tell you everything you need to know about the condition of the property. Whether buying, selling , or just curious.
Property is a very valuable asset class. Make sure you use professionals when conducting your due diligence.
A Building & Timber Pest Inspection is a minimum level of due diligence and is a standard part of the property purchasing process in NSW. Many Vendors and agents also choose to get a Building & Pest Inspection done before going to market to avoid unforeseen issues which could stall the sale, OR to facilitate the sale by distributing reports to interest parties or prospective buyers. Report Centre can provide same evening or next day reports. Inspection types include: Building & Pest Inspection, New Home Inspection, Pre-Settlement Inspection, Unit inspections, Vendor Report / Pre-Sale Report, Online shop for purchasing existing reports, Thermal Camera Inspections, Pool Barrier Certificates, Special Purpose or Technical Inspections.
A good building and pest inspector can evaluate the property from every angle, understand your individual situation or requirements and make both objective and (where required) subjective evaluation of the property and its merits. We can do this with as much or as little detail you like.
Our inspectors have a minimum of 15 years of practical experience as working licensed builders. They are licensed builders and accredited building consultants.They have individually inspected thousands of properties and they know what to look for. All inspections and reports are in accordance with Australian Standard AS4349.
- The inspector will inspect and evaluate every aspect of the property including the buildings, external structures, site and fences. We are mainly concerned with major defects or serious problems but will report on anything that is specific to that property.
- Every inspection will include and assessment of the following areas: Building exterior, building interior, roof exterior, roof interior, subfloor, site and landscaping, trees and fences, outbuilding and any external structures such as decks, pergolas etc.
- You will receive a clear and informative report emailed first thing the following morning, or if its last minute, we can provide a phone evaluation after the inspection.
- The inspectors are always happy to chat about the report either on site or over the phone.
- All our work and inspectors are covered by professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- The insights gained through the report can save you thousands of dollars on unforeseen repair works or hidden problems.
Book an inspection
Please use this Booking Form to book your Building & Pest Inspection. Our office will contact you shortly to arrange the details.